Can study dependent in the U.S.?

Dependents can study full-time at an elementary or secondary school to meet compulsory education requirements for minors in the state where they reside; dependents can participate in studies at a SEVP-certified school in the United States as long as they are enrolled in less than a full course of studies.

Aishat Okolo
Aishat Okolo

Extreme food junkie. Proud internet lover. Freelance beer specialist. Avid bacon lover. Evil tv ninja.

Leave Message

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *